Myrrh Oil 4 fl. oz. With a Glass Dropper -Premium Quality & Therapeutic Grade - Ideal for Aromatherapy, Massages and Maintaining Healthy Skin
Regular price $ 21.50
Myrrh is a resin, or sap-like substance, that comes from a tree called Commiphora Myrrha. Myrrh is botanically related to Frankincense, and is one of the most widely used essential oils in the world. So Buy Now with complete confidence and experience Myrrh Oil to its fullest. Needed in all household
- MYRRH OIL: First Botany's Myrrh Essential Oil is pure therapeutic grade with no fillers or additives. All products are paraben free and cruelty free.
- A LARGE SIZE 4 Oz. BOTTLE AVAILABLE WITH A GLASS DROPPER : For individual use most essential oils are sold in 5ml, 10ml or 15ml sizes even if they do come in a large size not many are available with a Glass Dropper. Our apical quality glass dropper makes the dosage simple and easy for the user and prevents leakage or dripping.
- VERSATILE USES OF OUR MYRRH OIL: MYRRH Oil is highly valued in aromatherapy and can be a promoter of healthy mindset and spiritual feelings. Apart from being very reputable oil in the field of aromatherapy, it has plenty of health benefits too. Myrrh is commonly used in aromatherapy for massages.
- MAINTAINING HEALTHY SKIN: This oil’s healing properties can help with fading away of scars, spots and can be beneficial for maintaining healthy skin, making it perfect for use in diffusers. Myrrh Oil was one of the natural remedies used by Egyptians for reducing signs of aging. It can also be used for massages in Aromatherapy.
- EXPERIENCE THE RESULT OR MONEY BACK - We stand behind our products with 100% Guarantee policy. Try our essential Oil and if you are not fully satisfied, we will refund your money!